Innovative Parallel Wet Oxidation or Advanced Combustion Technology – whatever suits to your needs
The 1030 Wet Oxidation Total Organic Carbon Analyser uses heated persulfate oxidation technology to determine the total organic carbon content. The 1030W supports requirements such as USEPA, ASTM and standard methods. This technique will be the best choice for low level detection.
The dual pack Advanced Combustion Technology meets and exceeds requirements of USEPA, ASTM and Standard Methods. With this technique even complex sample matrix won t be a problem.
The analyser comes with the option of a 1088 rotary autosampler which sits neatly under the 1030W saving valuable bench space whilst offering robust and reliable, high capacity throughput.
In addition, the analyser is capable of operating in a stand-alone or networked configuration and offers the option to use vendor-supplied software on a PC to have remote access and control via a network.
Software controls the Aurora and supports data transfer to a PC Network connection for data storage and control of multiple analysers 21 CFR Part 11 data handling, security, auditing, and reporting
Total Bound Nitrogen Option
- Direct measurement of Total Nitrogen in aqueous samples
- Faster analysis time than Total Kjeldahl Nitrogen
- TNb module mounts onto the Aurora 1030C TOC Analyzer, requiring no additional lab bench-space
1030S Solids Module
- Combusts solid materials: soils, sludge, slurries, and powders for TC and TOC analysis
- Interfaces with the 1030 TOC allowing analysis of both solids and liquids in a single instrument
- Compact vertical design saves bench space