WA-5A & WA-5F Offers Ultra Trace Level Mercury Analysis for Gaseous Matrices
The WA series of Mercury Analysers was developed to accurately measure mercury levels in environment air and other gases in various matrices; such as liquid petroleum gas (LPG), Liquefied natural gas (LNG) and flue gas.
- Using either Atomic Absorption or Atomic Fluorescence detection, the dual-gold-amalgamation allows mercury detection down to levels as low as <0.1pg
- Can be used either as a standalone system or with a 30 position autosampler (TC-WA) for gold-amalgamation sample trap tubes
- Direct injection via gas-tight syringe
- Tedlar Bag sample introduction also possible
- Direct analysis of LPG using the LP-WA
- AA version requires no carrier gas
- Small footprint
- Easy to use software
The WA Mercury Analysers are equipped with the double-amalgamation unit that has established high reputation as well as the highly sensitive detector. Therefore, they can be used in a wider rage of fields. Additionally, you can choose a detector of atomic absorption spectroscopy (AAS) or atomic fluorescence spectroscopy (AFS)* before delivery.
We can provide many optional units, including the automatic sample changer that can handle up to 30 mercury collector tubes which helps you significantly improve work efficiency; the LPG vaporization equipment for measurement; and the reducing-vaporization unit for liquid sample measurement. By connecting the dedicated dry gas meter, you can also perform automatic sampling/measurement of samples in Tedlar®Bags.