MA Mercury Analysers
SOILS, SLUDGES, PLASTICS, OXIDES, ORE, FOOD, TISSUE, BLOOD, COAL, WASTE WATER, SEDIMENTS!
MA Mercury Analysers were developed for the simple and speedy analysis of mercury present in solids, liquids and gases. Unlike the reducing-vaporisation method, no sample pre-treatment is required. Instead, heat-vaporization technology is used to ensure high sensitivity and accuracy levels. This series has been highly regarded worldwide for its ease of use.
MA-3000 Nippon Mercury Analyser for Solids, Liquids and Gases
- Direct thermal decomposition of samples via its integrated 100 position boat autosampler
- No sample preparation required
- Dual cell tri beam detector extending the range of determination up to 1000ppm (25,000 ng)
- System can be configured to analyse liquids either by the boat method or to comply with EN 1483, reduction vaporisation can be attached
- Gases can be analysed using a gold trap and the analyte can be desorbed for quantification
- Small bench footprint and integrated autosampler