a1-envirosciences are delighted to announce the release of the O I Analytical 1080 TOC Analyser.
The 1080 TOC Analyser boasts a solid state non-dispersive infrared detector (SS-NDIR) which has the highest mass range of any TOC detector on the market. The 1080 TOC Analyser can process up to 300 samples per 24 hour period for total organic carbon (TOC), total inorganic carbon (TIC) and non-purgeable organic carbon (NPOC). With the optional TNb Nitrogen Detector the 1080 TOC Analyser can also process samples for total nitrogen (TNb). The 1080 TOC Analyser supports a wide range of analytical methods and the TOC View software package is easy to use, intuitive and allows pre-loading of sequences for future analyses.
Key Benefits of the O I Analytical 1080 TOC Analyser:
- Efficiently analyses high molecular weight organics and provides a simple approach to analysing difficult-to-oxidise organics at levels over 50-ppb TOC utilising the high temperature (680˚C) catalytic combustion technique.
- Patented pulse-timed injection enhances capability for a wide range of sample volumes.
- The special combustion reactor design with patented combustion tube guard delivers extended catalyst life, reduced operating cost and consistent oxidation conditions.
- The solid state non-dispersive infrared detector (SS-NDIR) provides a highly selective response to CO2 and reduces interference from other compounds.
- Provides direct measurement of Total Nitrogen (TNb) without conducting Total Kjeldahl Nitrogen analysis (using the optional TNb Nitrogen Detector).
- Can be upgraded with the Model 1088 Rotary Autosampler which is positioned beneath the main unit to reduce footprint.
- Measurement range: 50ppb – 2000ppm.
Supports the following methods:
- ASTM D2579, D7573-09
- Standard Method 5310B
- ISO 8245
- USEPA 415.1, 415.3 9060, (D/DBPR)
- DIN/ISO/CEN EN 1484
- EU PH 2.2.44
- USP 23 <643>
Principal applications include:
- Sea water
- Industrial wastewater
- Drinking water
- Ground water
- Cooling water