Mitsubishi Karl Fischer Moisture Analysis Roadshows
a1-envirosciences are pleased to announce that we will be taking our range of Mitsubishi Karl Fischer moisture analysis instruments on a tour of the country during early March. As part of this event, we will be exhibiting a number of our unique product offerings, including:
- ‘Aquafast’ automation system:
- Automate up to >400 samples for moisture content from <10ppm – high %
- No use of sealed vials – cost saving
- No need to weigh out samples – time saving
- CA200 + GT Option
- High quality Japanese coulometer / volumetric moisture meter
- Simple titration unit
- Both parameters combined can be measured simultaneously on one instrument!
- Low cost combined coulometer / volumetric moisture meter.
- Simple switch over of cells = <10ppm moisture – 100% in one instrument!
- Wide range of specialist application vaporisers for:
- Lubricants (D6304 and others)
a1-envirosciences have over 30 years of experience supplying and supporting the Mitsubishi brand – the gold standard in Karl Fischer analysis.
Demonstrations will be taking place on 2nd March 2017 in Hampshire, and 9th March in Cleveland at the following venues.
The Elvetham Hotel
To book, please contact Joe Howard, Technical Sales Specialist on:
We look forward to seeing you there!