Mitsubishi Chemical Analytech CA-310 Karl Fischer Moisture Meter Supports GMP/GLP Compliance
The CA-310 represents the new gold-standard in Karl Fischer moisture analysis. The modular concept of the CA-310 enables scalability up to 4 channels and conversion between coulometric and volumetric measurement. Fully supporting GMP/GLP and FDA 21 CFR data integrity requirements, use of the optional barcode reader and Mitsubishi Chemical AQUAMICRONTM reagents enable error-free import of reagent data. Operation processes can be logged and exported for use in preparation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and features including user rights management and analytical validation further support GMP/GLP compliance. The automatic EVAC unit and smart flow control supports full automation and reduces waiting times.
Key Benefits of the Mitsubishi Chemical Analytech CA-310 Include:
- Full automation by schedule-control.
- Smart flow control reduces waiting time for boat and heater cooling.
- Modular construction enables full scalability from one to four titration channels.
- Each titration channel can be further customised with auto sample changers and vaporisers.
- Multi-controller data integrity features allow full audit trail from point of data generation for GLP/GMP compliance.
- Optical and foot operated start switches and wireless stirrer control enable operation in a glovebox.
- Error-free barcode input of reagent data by the optional barcode reader.
- Measuring limit of 5µgH2
- Complies with official analytical methods: ISO 760, ASTM E203, ASTM E1064, JIS K0113 and JIS K0068.
Typical applications include moisture analysis for the pharmaceuticals, foods and petrochemicals sectors.