Company Profile – About Us
a1-envirosciences have been at the forefront of the supply and support of instruments for chemical analysis for over 45 years. Formerly part of the Anachem group we have experienced rapid growth. As part of the European a1-envirosciences GmbH group we are sustaining our reputation as a leading supplier of state of the art analytical instrumentation across Germany, UK, Ireland, France, Austria and Benelux.
With a UK office in Newcastle along with a new laboratory and service support function on Birchwood Science Park, we can offer the best levels of customer service.
- Unmatched experience and technical expertise
- UK and Ireland based technical and service support
- Development and support with new applications, both pre and post sales
- Product demonstration and technical seminars
- Large UK customer knowledge base
Strategic partnerships with premium companies including Mitsubishi, Nippon Instrument Co, Gilson Inc. and OI Analytical ensure we attract and retain customers spanning a wide variety of market sectors and maintain a unique portfolio of products covering…
- Elemental (Mercury, Sulphur, Nitrogen, Halogen) Analysers
- Karl Fischer & Auto-Titration
- Automated Analysers for water, wastewater and soil analysis
- Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analysers
Our stability and creativity allow us to continually evolve to ensure our customers receive the very best equipment tailored to their application whilst remaining commercially competitive.
Our new UK demonstration and support facility on the Birchwood Science Park near Warrington offers our customers the chance to view new products, attend user group meetings, and application seminars.
The location is easily accessible from the M6 & M62 motorway networks and central to all our customers.
These changes mean we can offer the highest levels of customer service.